Joining the Raptor's Facebook group
1. Log in to Facebook. If you don't have an account, you can create one at http://www.facebook.com
2. Go to our group directly https://www.facebook.com/groups/142252632506071/ (There are multiple Running Raptors groups on Facebook).
3. Click the "Join Group" button.
4. As soon as we the see request (usually pretty quickly) we will approve you.
Getting emails about all of our activites
Contact Marina Zavala firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the auto-email list.
Method 2. Use Facebook settings
1. Click the little triangle at far right (to the right of the padlock) and pull down to "Settings."
2. Click "Notifications" on the left.
3. Once in Notification Settings, click "Group Activity" to make sure you're getting emailed about changes to the group
4. You'll get emailed with all new posts.
5. If a topic comes up that you want to see all replies to (such as "should we move practice this week?") just "reply" in your email program with a comment. Your comment will be added to the post, and you'll then be emailed with all replies. (If you do not reply to a new topic, you won't be emailed about the additional replies in that topic.)